The Urban Cowboy
Address: 5831 Inglis
Love that country life? But not that few hour drive out of town! Nestled in the second floor of a four unit building, this huge rustic-chic style 4 bedroom, 2 bath apartment rental boasts spacious living areas, in-unit laundry, a private deck, porcelain tile, tons of storage space and a lot more. The kitchen is bright, fully-equipped and includes a large storage or pantry room. This is Rustic Luxury in the Heart of Halifax!
The large windows in the living room, white walls and ceiling make the space feel big, bright and airy. Outfitted with queen size pillow top beds, large work desks, ergonomic leather work chairs, task lighting, and a 50 inch plasma tv, it is the perfect luxury furnished apartment rental for a group of friends in south end Halifax. A few steps takes you to Saint Mary’s University and a short stroll to the QE2 hospital and Dalhousie University.
Walk to class and everything downtown. This south-end furnished condo rental is only a stone’s throw from Saint Mary’s University and about a 5-10 minute walk to Dalhousie University, the QE2 Hospital, Victoria General and IWK. Also a short 10 minute stroll to downtown, spring garden road, Peir 21 farmers market and point pleasant park. Many University students and professors and wealthy families live in this area, which is characterized by a mix of low-rise apartment building rentals, condo rentals and single family homes. It is a historically significant district that has many historic houses built in the late 19th century, which housed affluent businessmen and their families.
- In-Suite washer and dryer
- Smart storage space
- Private deck
- Queen size beds
- large desks with ergonomic leather working chairs
- 40 inch flat screen TV
- Parking available at extra charge
- 1450 sq ft living space
- Real-wood fireplace
- Appliances include fridge, stove, in -unit washer/ drier, dishwasher
- Front and rear entrance
- Master bedroom with private, en-suite bathroom
- Available for short-term, long-term and monthly rentals
- Utilities- heat and electricity- are additional only for yearly rental and average about $250 per month in total for the whole apartment
- All-inclusive option- including internet/ wi-fi- $3500/ month
*Available for photography and video shoots, please inquire*