Address: 5831 Inglis Street
One of our most inspiring suites. The Tower is named after the Prince of Wales Tower located which is the oldest martello tower in North America and is located in Point Pleasant Park. This old-school 3 bedroom, 2 bath oasis transports one to another world. Perched on the top of a four unit building, this huge furnished apartment rental boasts spacious living areas, in-unit laundry, a private deck, porcelain tile, wide plank hardwood floors and a lot more. The kitchen is bright, fully-equipped and includes an island and a large storage or pantry room.
The large windows in the living room and white walls make the space feel big, bright and airy. Outfitted with queen size pillow top beds, smart storage space, vintage industrial pendant lighting, large work desks, ergonomic leather work chairs, salvaged materials and found objects from various places, task lighting, and a 40 inch plasma tv, The Tower is the perfect luxury furnished apartment rental for a group of friends in south end Halifax.
Walk to class and everything downtown. This south-end furnished condo rental is only a stone’s throw from Saint Mary’s University and about a 5-10 minute walk to Dalhousie University, the QE2 Hospital, Victoria General and IWK. Also a short 10 minute stroll to downtown, Spring Garden road, Pier 21 farmers market and Point Pleasant park.
Many University students and professors and wealthy families live in this area, which is characterized by a mix of low-rise apartment rental buildings and single family homes. It is a historically significant district that has many historic houses built in the late 19th century, which housed affluent businessmen and their families.
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Smart storage space
- Kitchen island with stools
- Private deck
- Vintage industrial pendant lights
- Under cabinet lighting in Kitchen
- Parking available at extra charge
- 1450 sq ft living space
- Real-wood fireplace
- Appliances include fridge, stove, in -unit washer/ drier, dishwasher
- Front and rear entrance
- Kitchen island (not shown in photos)
- Spacious bedrooms- approx. 10*14 ft
- Spacious, open-concept living and dining area
- Available for short-term, monthly and long-term rentals
- Utilities- heat and electricity- are additional only for yearly rental and average about $250 per month in total for the whole apartment
- All inclusive option: $2500/ month. Includes all utilities based 1 year lease or $3000/ month on 8 month lease
- $3500/ month for a monthly rental – includes utilities & wi-fi- great option for exchange/ international students !
*Available for photography and video shoots, please inquire*
- Floor 4 of 4